Change name and structure download
The files from a preview page can be downloaded as zip-file. You have 2 defaults to set. Move over to Settings > Account > tab Defaults to change those defaults, which will be applied to all preview pages within your account.
- Zip-file with each file separated (default): You will get 1 zip-file which contains all the different files in the same folder.
- Zip-file with each group as separate folder: You will get 1 zip-file which will group your files corresponding the groups on the preview page
- Zip-file with backup images in separate folder: You will get 1 zip-file whereby the backup images are stored within 1 folder.
The filename of the downloaded zip-file is by default the name of the preview page. But you can change that default by using one or more variables and/or text. You can use the following variables:
- $previewpagename: name of the preview page
- $clientname: name of the client
- $creationdate: date (yyymmdd) of creation of the preview page
- $creationyear: year (yyyy) of creation of the preview page
- $creationmonth: month (mm) of creation of the preview page
- $creationday: day (dd) of creation of the preview page
See above example. If you download from a preview page called ‘Summer sale’ from a client called ‘Awesome client’, the final filename will become: ‘banners_summer sale_awesome client.zip’.