It’s been a while since our last product update. We spent most of our time on some smaller tweaks, bug fixes, and work under the hood. Despite that, I think you deserve an update about what we did recently. Note: many of the things we fixed, added, or improved were based on your feedback. Thank you so much! And please keep sharing feedback and suggestions with us. Together we make the product you will love.
– Adblocker notification: an ad blocker is not the best combination with previewing banner ads 😉 We have now introduced a gentle notification if you are trying to view the preview page or client page with an active adblocker.
– Load time preview page: since we introduced grouping and sorting on the preview pages, the number of files increased per preview page. We have now restructured the loading of the preview page, so the load time for big preview pages has dramatically decreased.
– Correct folder structure in Image Generator: The Image Generator didn’t correctly respect the folder structure of your account. We have now fixed that, so you can easily create backup images for your preview pages within folders.
– Improved performance during upload: uploading files to your preview pages goes faster than before, thanks to some specific optimization. Hopefully, it will save you time as well.
– Styling issues comments: we have fixed some minor styling issues of the comment feature.
– Move to new servers: with the usage continuously growing on our platform, we have moved to new servers. These stronger machines will help us support our further growth, but we are also extremely happy with the 24/7 monitoring and managed services.