We prefer to look forward, but this seems to be a good period to look back once 😉
2019 was a great year for us. We like our growing customer base, but we most appreciate the loyal customers we have. Our churn rate is very low and reaches just about 1%. That really motivates us. Thank you, guys!
As you know, we are continuously working on Adpiler. Our goal is to help you as much as possible in the banner approval process. What did we release last year?
- Show file history with File Versioning
- Next to HTML5 ads and images, we now support video
- We introduced groups and sorting to better organize your files
- Private comments to share comments with your team members
- Done with all email notifications? Group the notifications in a Daily digest
- It’s not always ‘all or nothing’. So we introduced approval per file
- Better organization of files and preview pages with folders
Let’s get ready for 2020!
Adpiler is a huge time-saver “Before using Adpiler, we hosted the banners on our own server and created a simple HTML-file to list them all. That took us a lot of time. Adpiler is a huge time-saver for us.”